Friday 10 November 2006

2006 November 10 - Welcome Address


O di ba may welcome address pa. So if you were recently added welcome to my virtual home.

To long lost friends who I have recently made contact with here: Great to hear from you!

To friends who are just around the corner: Let's get together when I find myself in Manila. I'm up for coffee and good conversations =)

I'm already based in Baguio having had enough of Manila's heat and traffic. I'm very content with my life here. I enjoy tutoring little kids and I find myself looking forward to the things I learn from them. I do miss friends but I enjoy the company of old friends here in Baguio. I miss my family especially my nephew which is a good thing because distance does make the heart grow fonder and every visit to my family is special. I think that's about what I can think of right now. If any of you are reading post a comment and I'll reply. As for now thank you for your presence, albeit virtual, and wherever you are I hope the best for you. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment