Sunday 30 December 2012

A Resolution

There was a post on Google+ that asked what people's New Year's resolutions are and while my response was designed to be funny it has truth to it.

"I haven't been making a new year resolution list for quite some time. I'm still catching up with the last one I made years ago. Haha!"

I made little changes in my life over the last few years and all for the better but there's one thing that had been on my list years ago I haven't been able to do. It's not philanthropic or earth-shaking but I'd like to get fit. Being fit is something I really really need to make a conscious effort to do. I think I ought to for my sake. I mean, my mom has more energy and strength to do stuff than I do and she's 74! So that's my carry-over resolution for this year...get fit.

It's quite hard to do considering I've also decided to do a lot of baking. Well, I've already started the baking I just need to get started on the being fit part. Wish me luck and a Happy New Year to all! =)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment