Tuesday 25 December 2012

The Day After Four Years After


It's already the twenty-sixth in my part of the world and I've just finished exporting everything to this new blog home. =D

It's interesting how four years ago today was the last entry my blog had. A lot has changed since then but my life is still as ordinary as any one else's life is. Everyday life isn't all fun and exciting as people make it out to be on Facebook where even an ordinary meal is worthy of a photograph. Haha!

Looking through the entries was like going to the attic and looking through old stuff kept in dust-covered boxes. It was fun. I've discarded some posts I hold no attachment to and kept the ones I still would like to read and re-read. I've changed and so have some of my interests and those are what I would be sharing on here.

If you've decided to read my oldest post then this harkens back to the very first thing I wrote: Without further ado, and with no promise of regular updates, welcome to my world...again. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment